Gestamp Wind Steel
Gestamp Wind Steel was born with the acquisition of Ganomagoga in 2008, and it has become an important player in the supply of renewable wind energy components, with the clear objective of becoming a global leader.
Gestamp Wind Steel manages several plants which integrate the industrial processes of wind towers and flanges around the world for leading OEMs in the wind energy markets. In addition to manufacturing the wind towers itself, it also equips each wind tower according to the individual specifications outlined by each customer.
The scope includes:
- Steel treatments: Cutting and Beveling.
- Surface treatments: metalizing, blasting, painting, etc.
- Electrical components: wiring, trays, fuses, etc.
- Internals: platforms, ladders, elevators, doors, etc.
- Tower manufacture: Bending and welding
- Flanges manufacture: Forging, bending, mechanizing and drilling